1 Nov 2012

Vintage 2012 - Transition

Many apologies for the delay in posting, but as the title suggests I have moved from the Rheinhessen to the Mosel, where I am completing my vintage experience at Reichsgraf von Kesselstatt. Kesselstatt is one of the most important producers in the Mosel, owning 50 hectares of vineyards in the Mosel, Saar and Ruwer valleys. Unfortunately I have had limited access to the internet, and thus it has been very difficult to post on the blog. Here are the remaining photos from my time at Gunderloch, and future posts will be catching up from the first week or two at Kesselstatt.

Quite a beautiful sight in the vineyards.
Spectacular view of the varying levels of leaf colour change.
Paul Dietz from Sydney, who took over from me at Gunderloch, taking a sample from the tank the hard way.
The baby about to start fermenting.
Paul and I sharing a beer at Oktoberfest in Mainz. I have since lost the beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment